The Miami Outdoor Lounge Set includes:
Part of our collection of outdoor lounge sets, the Miami Outdoor Lounge Set is a versatile, contemporary lounge set which comprises a three seater sofa measuring L.215 X W.80 X H.65cm, a two seater sofa which measures L.195 X W.80 H.65cm and a generously sized rectangular coffee table which measures L.136 X W.75.5 X H.27cm.
This set is made using FSC certified eucalyptus hardwood. This offers a multitude of benefits for both you and the environment, as this wood has been sustainably sourced from managed plantations and is not contributing towards deforestation. Eucalyptus is also renowned for being a rot-proof hardwood with an attractive finish, making this set a sensible choice for withstanding the demands of outdoor use. The comfortable seat cushions are also covered in polyspun fabric for a soft touch feel with the benefits of superb durability.
What we love about this set:
The adaptable nature of this lounge set means that you can pair the two and three seater sofas together to create a stylish corner sofa. Alternatively, you can pair the sofas opposite one another with the coffee table in the middle to create the relaxing atmosphere of a lounge in your outdoor space. The two seater sofa also has an extended wooden section which is perfect for keeping your essentials by your side whilst you are relaxing, whether that be a good book, laptop or a glass of wine!
This set comes with a one year constructional warranty for added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Miami Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.