This solid teak bench set is ideal for those looking for a quality, honestly priced dining set for the garden. Maintenance free and includes free delivery.
The Miami bench set comes with a 140x80cm dining table and two matching benches that can conveniently be pushed under the table when not in use to conserve space. Ideal for those with compact gardens or patios who are looking for a premium teak dining set which won't cost the earth.
The teak used in this magnificent garden set is made from the very highest quality reclaimed wood available, hand selected by Out & Out Original for the discerning British consumer.
The whole set is maintenance free as teak resists woodrot and its heavy duty construction will not crack or warp extensively meaning you can enjoy this set for many years. If you want to read more about the origins and history of our reclaimed teak furniture please read our blog article How Reclaimed Teak Garden Furniture Tells a One Hundred Year Old Story.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Free 3 year guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Miami Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst teak is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your teak furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover to protect it from the elements, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the teak. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.