The Milan 6 Seater Garden Dining Set includes:
The elegant Milan Dining Table measures L.160 x W.90 X H.74cm. The table’s frame has been constructed using durable aluminium which has been powder coated in shell white for a high quality finish with even greater resilience. However, the real standout has to be the glass table top which further enhances this set’s contemporary appeal and sleek appearance.
Six modern bucket chairs pair perfectly with the dining table, each measuring a generous W.61 x H.77 x D.52cm. The chairs also feature a resin shell which can simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. For more detailed cleaning & care advice for this product, simply take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this set:
If you’re in search of the perfect modern dining set for your garden then look no further than our Milan 6 Seater Set, new for 2019. This set’s stylish appearance with simple, Scandinavian-inspired silhouettes and tapered legs means that your outdoor space can look just as good as the inside of your home.
To top it off, we are pleased to offer this dining set with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
One year manufacturers warrranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Milan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to create the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof. This means that the chairs can stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep them in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt.