Add refined, contemporary style to your dining area with our Mona 160cm 6 Seater Dining Set.
The Mona 160cm Dining Set Includes:
The Mona 160cm Dining Set is a contemporary dining set which is fit for the modern home, comprising the Easton Dining Table which measures L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm with six of our comfortable Mona Dining Chairs, which have dimensions of L.56.5 X W.62.5 X H.84cm, allowing this set to easily accommodate 6 people.
To authentically capture rustic style, the Easton Dining Table has a reclaimed wood effect with a durable melamine top, whilst the table and dining chairs both have powder coated metal legs for the ultimate robustness. The Mona Dining Chairs have been made using superb quality upholstery with a velvet finish for optimum comfort and style.
What we love about this set:
The Mona 6 Seater Dining Set helps you to create a rustic and industrial-inspired dining area with its modern, understated design and sturdy construction. The neutral, cool-toned colour palette of this set is sure to complement almost all interiors, making this set an excellent choice for the modern home.
Buy the Mona 6 Seater Dining Set today and enjoy free two person delivery on your order, thanks to our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250. This set also comes with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Mona Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.