Inspired by contemporary design with a retro flair, this set of two Mona Velvet Dining Chairs are made using superb quality velvet fabric in a chic, grey hue which is sure to complement any contemporary interior scheme. The colour of the chair is well matched by the durable, metal legs which have been powder coated in a sleek black finish to guarantee the ultimate resilience with a professional finish.
Comfort has not been overlooked either and the Mona chairs incorporate comfortable foam cushioning, as well as a generously sized seat, which measures 62.5cm in width, with the height of the chair measuring 84cm and its depth measuring 56.5cm, guaranteeing that you can sit back and relax!
What we love about these chairs:
Whilst the Mona chairs would make superb dining chairs, especially when paired with one of our modern dining tables, their versatility means that they will also look fantastic as accent chairs in a bedroom, or a functional (and stylish!) pair of office chairs. Wherever you choose to place them, the Mona chairs are sure to add understated charm to the room.
To top it off, these chairs are provided with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Mona Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.