Capture holiday spirit in your garden with the Murcia Lounge Set in this chic grey-blue shade.
The Murcia Lounge Set includes:
Sure to complement any outdoor space, the modern Murcia Lounge Set features a three seater sofa measuring L.215 X W.83 X H.76.5cm, two comfortable armchairs, each measuring L.86 X W.83 X H.76.5cm and a coffee table which measures L.100 X W.60 H.40cm.
This set is made from high quality artificial resin which can easily be wiped clean, with polyspun fabric seat cushions. The coffee table is also finished off with high quality, clear tempered glass for a sophisticated and contemporary look. For more detailed cleaning and care information on how to look after your Murcia Lounge Set, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
Add the comfort and style of your living room to your outdoor space with the chic Murcia Lounge Set. The stylish grey blue shade of this lounge set complements its clean and contemporary lines, whilst the low coffee table creates a functional centre piece, perfect for placing any drinks or snacks! Thanks to its neutral colour scheme, you can also accessorise the Murcia Lounge Set with cushions and throws of your choice to create a cosy outdoor space to enjoy long into the autumn. To hear more about how to create a weatherproof outdoor living room, why not take a look at our blog post?
For your added peace of mind, this set is also available with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250 and includes a two-hour pre-arranged delivery window.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Murcia Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.