Add interest to your living room with the unique, industrial-inspired Nile Side Table.
Part of our industrial-inspired coffee table collection, the Nile Industrial Side Table has a 45cm diameter and measures 50cm in height, making it a suitably sized side table, perfect for placing either side of your sofa or next to an armchair or accent chair in the living room.
The Nile Side Table features top made out of mango, a hardwood with dense grains which give it superior durability for withstanding daily use. Even better, mango is also a particularly sustainable wood thanks to its ability to mature much faster than the oak tree. The base of this table is constructed using equally durable iron in a modern crossover design.
What we love about this side table:
The Nile Side Table is full of attention to detail, with the wooden table top featuring a diamond pattern, giving it a unique look, further complemented with the crossover design of the legs, meaning this quirky side table is sure to become a talking point in your living room!
To top it off, we are pleased to provide the Nile Side Table with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available on all orders over £250. For cleaning and maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab, which is full of our top furniture assembly tips, coupled with specialist advice.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Nile Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.