This rustic dining set combines a live edge table with forest green velvet dining chairs.
The Noah 160cm 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
Add a subtle pop of colour to your dining space with the Noah 160cm Dining Set in green. This set combines our Noah Dining Table which measures L.160 x W.90 x H.76cm with six of the Aria Dining Chairs, each measuring L.61.5 x W.55 x H.84cm.
Combining luxury with industrial style, the Aria chairs are upholstered using high quality velvet fabric in a rich shade of forest green, whilst the legs are constructed using durable steel for ultimate resilience. Similarly, the Noah table boasts robust iron legs, whilst the table top is made using acacia. Thanks to the tree’s ability to grow quickly, acacia is a sustainable wood, as well as being heavy, strong and resistant to wear and tear. For maintenance advice on how to look after this dining set, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining set:
Capture the timeless appeal of rustic style with our Noah 160cm Dining Set in forest green. The table features an authentic live edge which shows the wood’s natural characteristics, whilst thick metal legs and the chairs’ chic, armless design reflect this set’s modern design.
For your added peace of mind, all of the dining sets in our Noah collection come with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Noah Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.