This modern dining set combines a rustic acacia dining table with grey velvet dining chairs.
The Noah 160cm 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
This set features our superb quality Noah dining table, which has an acacia table top and durable, iron legs. Acacia has a number of benefits, not only is it a sustainable wood thanks to the tree’s ability to grow quickly, acacia is also heavy, strong and resistant to wear and tear. This makes it a great choice for use in the family home.
The rustic Noah Dining Table measures L.160 x W.90 x H.76cm, allowing it to accommodate six of the Aria Dining Chairs which are upholstered using a high quality grey velvet fabric. The chairs measure L.61.5 x W.55 x H.84cm and are supported with durable steel legs. For maintenance advice on how to look after this dining set, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining set:
The Noah is a great choice for those looking for a dining set which captures modern style with uncompromised craftsmanship. Part of our Noah collection, this dining table features a rustic live edge, allowing it to capture the wood’s natural characteristics, whilst the dining chairs give the luxurious look of velvet a touch of cool, industrial style.
For your added peace of mind, this set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Noah Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.