This rustic dining set captures authentic charm with its live edge table and artificial leather upholstery.
The Noah 240cm 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
Sure to be the focal point of any dining room, the Noah 6 Seater Dining Set features a dining table constructed using sustainably sourced acacia wood. Acacia is a sustainable wood thanks to the tree’s ability to grow quickly. Better yet, it is also heavy, strong and resistant to wear and tear, with the Noah Table measuring L.240 x W.90 x H.76cm. For maintenance advice on how to care for this dining set, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
The Aria Dining Chairs are one of our bestselling modern dining chairs, measuring L.61.5 x W.55 x H.84cm and boasting an on-trend, armless design. The Aria chairs are upholstered using high quality vintage leather in an authentic brown shade, whilst the legs are made using steel for superb durability.
What we love about this dining set:
The Noah Dining Set captures authentic rustic style, from the Noah Dining Table’s live edge to the artificial leather upholstery which has a distressed vintage appearance, helping you to create designer style in your own dining space.
To top it off, this dining set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available on all orders over £250.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Noah Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.