Add retro style to your living space with this TV unit which measures 150cm wide.
Inspired by the timeless charm of retro style, the Nova White TV Unit is sure to add throwback style to your living space. Measuring L.150 x D.38 x H.58.5cm, it is compact enough to fit comfortably in most modern living rooms, but still provides ample storage thanks to two cupboards and two central shelves.
Crafted using a combination of manufactured wood with a melamine coating, the Nova White TV Unit also features pine legs in a walnut tone, which corresponds with the top surface and creates a stylish contrast against the crisp white unit, whilst the melamine coating ensures a durable finish. For more detailed dimension information on the sizes of the cupboards and shelves, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams, as well as the Cleaning & Care tab, which is full of handy maintenance advice to keep this product in great condition.
What we love about this product:
TV units don’t just have to be practical, the Nova White TV Unit is a worthy focal point for any living room thanks to the chic combination of crisp white and rich walnut, along with the tapered legs and long handles. The combination of open and enclosed storage also means you can keep some things stored neatly out of sight, whilst having your entertainment system and any games console easily accessible thanks to the central shelf.
For added reassurance, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.