The unique Ohio Dining Table is sure to become the focal point of any dining room. With a solid, rustic oak table top, this table combines timeless quality with modern appeal. Measuring 180cm in length and 77cm high, this table comfortably accommodates six people, making it a practical and functional choice for the modern home.
The solid oak table top gives this table a beautiful, rustic finish and sturdy structure.The Ohio Table’s large, oak surface is well supported by metal legs which have been powder coated for added durability and a sleek finish.
For maintenance advice and information on the characteristics of solid drift oak and the natural changes this material experiences over time, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this table:
The Ohio Table has a unique design with modern sculpted legs which point inwards, coupled with a bar which runs through the middle of the table’s legs, giving added support and featuring complimentary oak detailing. The timeless and versatile look of this table means that it will look equally great if paired with a modern bucket chair as it would with an upholstered dining chair.
To top it off, we are pleased to provide this table with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our two person delivery service.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50
||Delivery charge £9.99
||Delivery charge £14.99
|Orders over £100
||Delivery charge £29.99
||£49.95 as premium
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
- A two-hour pre-arranged delivery window for every order
- Delivery on weekends is available with limited availability
- Real time delivery updates can be obtained via our delivery hotline
- Multiple sized vehicles to cater for houses with restricted access or small access roads
- Delivery to a room of your choice
- Delivery up multiple flights of stairs is available but with limited capacity
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
General assembly and usage advice:
- Avoid placing the table in direct sunlight or near any heat sources in order to reduce changes to the wood's appearance.
- If moving your table, be sure to lift it rather than pushing or pulling it to avoid causing damage to the table's legs, or your floor.
- Tighten the table's screws after 1-2 months of use
- Avoid improper use such as putting your feet on the table, or standing on its surface
- Be sure to use coasters under damp, hot or coloured objects to avoid stains
- Avoid covering the table's surface partially or fully for long periods of time (such as with a table cloth or mat), as this can cause colour variances to occur
Will the appearance of my table change over time?
- Deep graining, splits and slight separation of layers are a natural occurrence with ageing process of sold drift oak and are not a reflection of product quality. This is a characteristic which gives the product an authentic, vintage appearance. Each item is unique, therefore the degree of ageing on the wood may vary.
- Do not be alarmed if you start to notice such changes over time, as any cosmetic splitting within the wood does not have any impact on the structural integrity of the table.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
- For regular cleaning a moist, wrung cloth may be used with a PH neutral detergent; dry with soft, dry cloth. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
- Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, treat the surface with colorless wax (or linseed oil).
- Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical or acid cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface and affect waterproofing.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
- If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
- If the table has been in contact with acid liquids such as vinegar, sodas, fruit juices, lemon or others, always clean the surface with lukewarm water immediately.