Our modern armchairs are built on solid wooden frames, the Olivia however comes with a delicately made oak base and legs as well as chunky seat and back cushions, wide arms for lounging and has now been launched showcasing our brand new wool fabric in blue. Our new wool fabric has been specially engineered to add extra softness and comfort to your lounging experience so not only can you benefit from the refreshing colour but this can be backed up with wonderful comfort and design.
If you are looking for the ultimate designer furniture experience, why not select a fabric swatch from the link to the right and then after you've reviewed the colour you want on your old sofa, order from us and have the option of a two man delivery service direct to a room of your choice.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 Year Guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Olivia Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.