For those looking for something a little more fun than the usual garden dining sets and lounge sets, why not consider introducing a swing bench to your outdoor space? The Oregon Garden Swing Bench has dimensions of L.187 x W.120 x H.167cm and boasts a durable, powder coated aluminium frame for ultimate resilience and a high quality finish in a stylish matt grey shade.
Comfortably seating up to three people, the Oregon Swing Bench has thick, fabric cushions for the seat, back and head to guarantee superb comfort. For advice on how to look after this product, along with our top tips for furniture assembly, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this swing:
There are few things more enjoyable on a summer’s afternoon than relaxing on a swing bench in your garden with a good book or maybe even a glass of wine. The Oregon Garden Swing Bench puts a modern spin on this classic piece of garden furniture with its trendy matt grey colouring and sleek, powder coated frame. Most importantly, the fabric canopy offers you shade and protection from the sun’s harmful rays, whilst the scalloped edge adds a fun, summery feel.
To top it off, this product also includes a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Oregon Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round? This set's aluminium frame is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the furniture is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.