This superb eight seater extending dining set is also available as a six seater and is perfect for those with more generously spaced dining areas.
The Orson extending dining set is perfect for those looking for something to cater for extra guests at the weekend or special occassions. The Alba extending table is made from oak which has been given a whitewash finish, this more modern solid hardwood finish gives the enormous set a very fresh and crisp look. If you are not sure what to look for when buying an extending table, click here and read our guide to choosing the perfect extending table for some insider hints and tips!
Our Orson chair is the latest addition to our Eames style bucket chairs and comes with a hand upholstered grey shell and solid hardwood legs. Ergonomically designed, the shell contains a comfy fitted seat cushion in a matching fabric and the legs are round and tapered to give a light and fresh designer feel.
What makes the Set an Out & Out Original?
This set is superb as when closed the table is a manageable 180cm in length with the foldable extension leaves hiding within the table construction. Once opened, the table extends to a whopping 270cm which will easily accommodate an additional two guests, ideal for birthdays, weekend dinner parties and Christmas!
Why not use the dining table as a place to eat at teatime and a work desk during the day? For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order for each customer in your chosen style and fabric. Please see individual product pages for our current delivery time for made to order sofas and armchairs.
As each sofa order is produced for a specific customer and we do not hold stock of sofa at our warehouse, the normal cancellation period provided under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 does not apply and we are unable to cancel an order unless in exceptional circumstances deemed by one of our highly trained customer service staff. Instead of cancellation, we do offer a 30 day comfort trial where if after 30 days you are unhappy with the comfort of your sofa then you will be able to return it for a refund less our cancellation fee.
At Out and Out Original Ltd we have dedicated staff who manage our sofa order process from the placing of the order to its delivery and will be in regular contact with the customers to update on what stage your order has reached and when its estimated shipping date and estimated delivery date will be. If you have any queries please complete the pre-order delivery form by clicking here and our team will be in contact to discuss your query.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Orson Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.