This superb eight seater extending dining set is also available as a six seater and is perfect for those with more generously spaced dining areas.
The Orson extending dining set is perfect for those looking for something to cater for extra guests at the weekend or special occassions. The CASO extending table is made from solid hardwood which has been given a whitewash finish, this more modern solid hardwood finish gives the enormous set a very fresh and crisp look. If you are not sure what to look for when buying an extending table, click here and read our guide to choosing the perfect extending table for some insider hints and tips!
Our Orson chair is the latest addition to our Eames style bucket chairs and comes with a hand upholstered grey shell and solid hardwood legs. Ergonomically designed, the shell contains a comfy fitted seat cushion in a matching fabric and the legs are round and tapered to give a light and fresh designer feel.
What makes the Set an Out & Out Original?
This set is superb as when closed the table is a manageable 180cm in length with the foldable extension leaves hiding within the table construction. Once opened, the table extends to a whopping 270cm which will easily accommodate an additional two guests, ideal for birthdays, weekend dinner parties and Christmas!
Better still, we offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £250 so you can buy this now and pay nothing to have it delivered right to your door. How’s that for great customer service!
Why not use the dining table as a place to eat at teatime and a work desk during the day? For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 year constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Orson Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.