Otis is bold, vibrant and full of character. Ideal for modern living, this three seater sofa has delicately engineered solid steel legs that perch on a solid wood, upholstered frame.
We fell in love with Otis as soon as we saw him. Standing tall on a unique design, this modern sofa comes in blue, beige and grey all with coordinated painted steel legs to sit perfectly in a modern home. So often comfort is sacrificed for design but not here, with bulky seat and back cushions this chunky chap will keep you cosy after a long day at the office.
Concerned about maintenance? Don't be. The cushions come with removable polyester based covers so they can be machine washed and brought back to life after they've been put through their paces so you can keep this original designer piece looking its best.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 Year Guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Otis Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.