The Otis 3 seater sofa in beige comes with contemporary contrasting black steel legs to give a distinctive look to any modern home.
The Otis beige 3 seater sofa is one of three colours we've made available in this exciting and exclusive new design. Built on a solid wooden frame, this piece has been carefully upholstered from thick and durable polyester based material and the best bit is the cushion covers are removable so you can pop them in the washing machine and bring them back to life when needed.
The most exciting aspect of this new and exclusive sofa to Out & Out Original is the solid steel legs made available in a contrasting black colour to help lift this luxurious sofa off the ground and keep the design light and fresh.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 Year Guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Otis Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.