The Otis collection comes in beige, blue and grey as you see it here. We think we've hit the spot here with great design combined with unrivalled comfort having integrated chunky seat and back cushions into this modern sofa.
This designer sofa is built on a solid wooden frame which has then been carefully hand upholstered with a delicate attention to detail. We've turned tradition on its head with solid steel legs which wrap around the base and stand Otis up tall. We feel an interesting aspect of the leg design is how the legs almost seem to give an optical illusion by standing inwards rather than outwards which is the more traditional method. Clever.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Free 3 Year Guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Otis Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.