This contemporary rattan lounge set is perfect for relaxed garden parties and summer soirees.
The Palma 9 Seater Corner Lounge Set includes:
The Palma 9 Seater Corner Lounge Set is a luxurious, generously sized outdoor furniture set, with the 7 seater corner sofa taking centre stage, measuring L.267 X W.207 X H.82.5cm, along with a square stool measuring L.44 X W.44 X H.41cm and a rectangular stool measuring L.100 X W.44 X H.41cm, offering even more seating options. This set is completed by a spacious table which measures L.150 X W.80 X H.65cm.
This entire set is constructed using durable, expertly woven rattan with a robust, powder coated steel frame and polyester cushions. The coffee table is topped with clear tempered glass, renowned for its superb strength and ability to be easily wiped clean.
What we love about this set:
If you are a frequent host of summer barbeques and get-togethers, then the Palma 9 Seater Corner Lounge Set is sure to be the perfect addition to your garden. This generously sized lounge set is perfect for getting the whole family together on summer evenings and its dark grey colouring also means you can add some outdoor cushions for a pop of colour to create your own outdoor living space.
We are pleased to offer this lounge set with free two person delivery, as well as a one year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Palma Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.