We are excited to introduce you to our newly upgraded version of the bestselling Palma Corner Lounge Set! Comfortably seating up to nine people, the Palma consists of a deluxe 7 seater corner sofa, along with a square stool, a rectangular stool and a generously sized table topped with ultra durable clear tempered glass. The perfect setting for al fresco dining, this set is expertly constructed using durable polyrattan with luxuriously thick cushions which showcase our newly upgraded fabric in a practical yet chic grey shade.
It's important to keep your furniture suitably protected during the winter months so it's ready to be enjoyed when the first signs of spring emerge. Ensure your furniture cover is the perfect fit by choosing our custom cover that is made using a weatherproof material and designed specially to fit the Palma set. Click here to get yours!
Our new edition of the bestselling Palma lounge set features an upgraded, purpose-designed fabric that is designed to withstand the demands of outdoor use. We are so confident in our fabric's performance that we offer a 3 year anti-fade fabric protection guarantee! If you notice your cushion's fabric has significantly faded anytime within the first three years of purchasing, simply get in touch with us and we'll arrange a replacement.
Allow us to take care of assembly with our hassle-free white glove service. For an additional £49.95, our furniture experts will deliver your lounge set to your desired location and assemble it for you quickly and efficiently. All you need to do is sit back and relax!*
We know there's nothing more frustrating than spilling something over your brand new furniture. That's why we've made it super simple for you to take care of your new lounge set. Simply unzip and remove your cushion covers for fuss-free cleaning and maintenance. Check out the Cleaning & Care tab to read our advice on how to look after this set, from general maintenance tips to how to deal with spillages and stains.
It's vital for your garden furniture to effectively withstand the elements so you can enjoy it from one summer to the next. The polyrattan used on our Palma set is a high performance, maintenance-free material that offers unrivalled durability against harsh weather conditions. In fact, it's not just the rain your lounge set is protected against, as our polyrattan is also UV resistant, meaning that just like the fabric, its colour wont fade despite the sun's powerful rays!
We are pleased to offer this lounge set with a one year constructional warranty for your extra peace of mind. Two- man assembly is required for this set and assembly is of moderate difficulty. Please avoid placing the coffee table in direct sunlight, as intense sunlight can amplify the heat of glass, risking damage to surrounding materials.
Please click here to view this product's assembly instructions
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.