Create that holiday atmosphere in your own garden with the set of 2 Panama Sun Loungers and matching ice box. An all-weather resin construction suitably qualifies this set for outdoor use year-round (although the weather might have other ideas!), preventing fading, rusting and peeling. Better yet, you can take advantage of four different reclining positions: 9°, 30°, 50°, 70°, making this set an ideal choice for those who take their sunbathing seriously!
For added convenience, the sun loungers are lightweight and can be neatly folded away when they are not in use. The dimensions of the sun loungers are L.187 x W.58 x H.29cm, whilst the ice box measures L.42 x W.42 x H.41cm and features practical handles and a matching rattan-look design, acting as the perfect place to keep drinks and maybe the odd ice cream whilst you’re enjoying the rays.
What we love about this set:
Whether you choose to place them on your patio, decking, or (if you’re lucky enough) beside the pool, this sun lounger set will make you well equipped for warmer weather. The resin has been crafted to mimic the woven appearance of rattan, adding classic charm to this modern design, whilst the graphite grey colouring is a practical choice for outdoor use. Better yet, the ice box can also double up as a useful side table.
This product is available with a 12 month constructional warranty and we also offer a two person delivery service.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Jaipur Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The synthetic rattan used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.