This Parquet Dining Table has a mid-century modern design and is made using solid oak wood.
Part of our Parquet collection, the Parquet Dining Table measures 170cm in length, 85cm in width and is 76cm high, allowing it to comfortably accommodate up to six people. Solid oak wood has been used to manufacture this table, meaning it offers durability and aesthetic appeal in equal measure, making a statement in your dining room.
Oak is perfect for creating a warm and inviting feel and this is further enhanced with this table’s parquet design. This table also boasts a durable construction and superb craftsmanship which ensures it will stand the test of time in your home. For detailed maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this table:
The Parquet Dining Table features elegantly tapered legs which enhance its refined appearance, whilst a dark wood finish gives a luxurious look which is firmly on-trend. Whether it is in a dining room or a living room, this table is sure to take centre stage and will pair perfectly with a diverse range of chairs, from modern, velvet chairs to the high-backed, more traditional options. To get some inspiration, why not browse our dining chair collection here?
This product also comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Parquet Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.