The Parsons six seater dining set is made from solid FSC Hardwood and even includes a free furniture cover to help protect your set in the winter.
The Parsons six seater dining set is our flagship dining collection and offers the very best value for money. Each set comes with six hand made solid wooden armchairs, thick seat and back cushions with removable covers and a generous 160cm dining table. We have spared no expense, which comes clear when you notice the thickness of the wooden profiles used, each selected for their durability and strength. The 160cm dining table is ample for six chairs and the high back cushions ensure that dining does not have to be rushed, one can sit in comfort and enjoy the precious sunshine when available.
WHY WE LOVE THIS COLLECTION? READ MORE...
We consider ourselves specialist in wooden furniture, we love using mother nature to bring warmth and elegant design into the home and garden. The Parsons collection is made from 100% FSC certified timber. FSC are the Forest Stewardship Council and accredit wood only from certified and sustainable sources, they are the leading worlwide authority in wood conservation, and although the wood from such accreditations is more expensive, it ensures that there has been no negative environmental impact from felling the wood. We stand proud being able to offer a superb price for a set that not only has a timeless and elegant look but is also environmentally friendly proving that doing business the right way doesn't have to cost the earth (literally!)
DELIVERY 3-10 WORKING DAYS
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
The FSC Brasilian Eucalyptus wood comes with a free 3 year construction guarantee. To maintain original colour and finish, lightly sand and re-oil once per year. Slight cracks will appear over time in extreme cases as with all natural materials.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Parsons Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptusfurniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use the free furniture cover which comes with this set, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.