This compact yet functional lounge set is an excellent addition to any outdoor space.
The Portals Aluminium and Teak Corner Outdoor Sofa Set includes:
The Portals Aluminium and Teak Corner Outdoor Sofa Set combines durability with elegance, featuring an ergonomically sculpted aluminium frame to ensure superb strength and stability. Indonesian FSC certified teak adds rustic warmth to this set’s modern look, whilst the cushions have been made using premium grade olefin, a material known for its strength, comfort and colourfastness.
The two 2-seater sofas which make up this set each measure L.77.7 X W.172.2 X H.73cm and their modular construction allows you to rearrange them to suit your style and space. Lifestyle Garden are also known for their innovative materials and this set’s aluminium construction has been coated with a multi-layer Duracoat® finish to ensure unrivalled resilience and weather protection, not to mention a smooth and sleek appearance.
What we love about this set:
Give your outdoor space a sophisticated look with the Portals Aluminium and Teak Corner Outdoor Sofa Set. Thanks to its modular design, the sofas can be repositioned and placed together in a straight or corner arrangement, or separately for a chic look. The neutral colour scheme also means that this set would look great paired with some decorative outdoor cushions.
We are pleased to provide this set with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst Lifestyle Garden offer a 2 year warranty on all fabrics. To top it off, delivery is also free of charge, thanks to our free two person delivery service.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty & 2 year warranty on all Lifestyle Garden fabrics
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Portals Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The Portals collection has an aluminium frame which is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year. Over time, the teak will age naturally and the golden brown colour will turn to a beautiful silver-grey patina. This usually occurs within 4-5 months. However, if you prefer to maintain the teak’s original look then you can opt to apply an outdoor wood oil. We recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.