Give yourself that holiday feeling in your own back garden with the Portals Sunlounger by Lifestyle Garden, leading manufacturers of modern and durable garden furniture. This luxurious lounger has dimensions of L.189 x W.60 x H.85.25cm, with a frame constructed using durable aluminium.
All of Lifestyle Garden’s products are protected with Duracoat®, a premium, multi-layered protective coating which gives the sunlounger’s frame a smooth and sleek look, as well as guaranteeing its resilience to the elements. The durability of this sunlounger is also evident with its upholstered cushions, which are made of olefin, a fantastic material which is renowned for its resistance to abrasion, stains, fire chemicals and sunlight.
What we love about this sunlounger:
On those warm summer days, there is certainly nowhere better to catch some rays than your very own sunlounger in your back garden. Not just for the beach, this sunlounger is certainly a standout item within the modern and stylish Portals collection, which features a neutral and complementary colour scheme throughout, with elegant silhouettes.
To top it off, this item also comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, as well as Lifestyle Garden's 2 year warranty on all fabrics.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty and 2 year fabric warranty on all Lifestyle Garden fabrics
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Portals Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The Portals collection has an aluminium frame which is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the furniture is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year. Over time, the teak will age naturally and the golden brown colour will turn to a beautiful silver-grey patina. This usually occurs within 4-5 months. However, if you prefer to maintain the teak’s original look then you can opt to apply an outdoor wood oil. We recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.