The Portals Aluminium and Teak Outdoor 6 Seat Dining Set includes:
This generously sized dining set features a rectangular dining table which measures L.161 x D.95 x H.75cm and is made using sustainably sourced Indonesian teak with a durable aluminium frame. The aluminium, which is also used to construct the dining chairs has been manufactured using die-casting technology and has the added advantages of being weather-resistant and lightweight.
The chairs have cushioned seat pads which have been made out of olefin, a material which has fibers containing less moisture, allowing it to dry much quicker than other materials. Better yet, olefin is also resistant to abrasion, stains, chemicals, fire and sunlight, making this dining set more than qualified to see you through the often turbulent British summertime!
What we love about this set:
Lifestyle Garden products are renowned for their innovative materials and designs, as well as their superb quality and the Portals Aluminium and Teak Outdoor 6 Seat Dining Set is no different! With its neutral colour scheme and light frame, this set will complement your outdoor space with ease and would also look great paired with some outdoor cushions.
The Portals Aluminium and Teak Outdoor Square Dining Set is available with a 12 month constructional warranty and Lifestyle Garden's 2 year warranty on all fabrics. For maintenance advice and information on the characteristics of teak and the natural changes this material experiences over time, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty and 2 year warranty on all Lifestyle Garden fabrics
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Portals Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The Portals collection has an aluminium frame which is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year. Over time, the teak will age naturally and the golden brown colour will turn to a beautiful silver-grey patina. This usually occurs within 4-5 months. However, if you prefer to maintain the teak’s original look then you can opt to apply an outdoor wood oil. We recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Will the appearance of my table change over time?
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.