Combining durable aluminium with rustic teak, the Portals Dining Set is great for any garden.
The Portals Aluminium and Teak Outdoor Square Dining Set includes:
Manufactured by Lifestyle Garden, experts in innovative outdoor furniture, this set combines an array of premium materials including sustainably sourced teak which is used on the table top and the chairs’ arms, as well as a resilient cast aluminium frame which has been manufactured using die-casting technology for unparalleled durability.
The chairs’ cushion pads combine comfort and practicality and are made out of olefin fabric, renowned for its durability and superb performance, in particular its ability to dry quicker than most other fabrics, with resistance to abrasions, stains, fire, chemicals and sunlight, meaning this set can handle just about anything! The table measures W.95 x D.95 x H.75cm, whilst the chairs measure W.63 x D.64 x H.89cm, making this set a functionally compact choice for the modern garden. For maintenance advice and information on the characteristics of teak and the natural changes this material experiences over time, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
If you’re looking for a dining set which gives you style and substance in equal amounts then the Portals Aluminium and Teak Outdoor Square Dining Set is a firm favourite! The authentic, Indonesian teak is the perfect pairing for the modern, aluminium frame.
The Portals Aluminium and Teak Outdoor Square Dining Set is available with a 12 month constructional warranty and 2 year warranty on all Lifestyle Garden fabrics.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty and 2 year warranty on all Lifestyle Garden fabrics
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Portals Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The Portals collection has an aluminium frame which is resistant to all weather conditions, whilst the olefin upholstery is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals. Nevertheless, we always recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions where possible to ensure it is kept in the best possible condition. If this is not possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated to prevent mould from forming.
Will the appearance of my table change over time?
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year. Over time, the teak will age naturally and the golden brown colour will turn to a beautiful silver-grey patina. This usually occurs within 4-5 months. However, if you prefer to maintain the teak’s original look then you can opt to apply an outdoor wood oil. We recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use over the winter to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.