This retro classic comes with plump, thick seat and back cushions to maximise comfort as well as being constructed from a solid frame.
The Portland three seater sofa is ideal for those looking for a generous sized, retro flair sofa that is both comfortable and trendy. The sofa is a whopping 211cm long giving you plenty of space to stretch your legs and comes with a free two man delivery service to a room of your choice.
The Portland three seater sofa is part of our sofa and armchair collection and is handmade with a plywood frame and comes with generous seat and back cushions to bring style and elegance to your living area. We have given this sofa a firm seating comfort in order to support long term durability, with time, the sofa will become less firm with use. It is mounted on a solid wood base with legs and comes with comfy seat and back cushions at a price that is too good to miss.
The fabric is polyester based meaning it can be cleaned using standard fabric cleaners and the back cushions have removable covers so that they can be dry cleaned for stubborn stains.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 Month Constructional Warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Portland Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.