The Regency six seater dining set comes with six hand woven chairs and a solid FSC certified recycled teak table 160cm long.
We have taken rattan and brought back this humble and honest material in a modern form using artificial resin based rattan woven around a carefully shaped aluminium frame. The Regency six seater dining set is the perfect garden companion as it's robust and has a timeless designer look that will stand the test of time. The FSC recycled teak table is one of the most sustainable products in garden furniture as the teak is salvaged from old, derelict buildings and carefully restored into a beautiful golden teak finish. Why not check out our blog post How Reclaimed Wood Tells a One Hundred Year Story to find out more about this incredible material.
The Regency rattan dining chairs are woven with a maintenance free rattan made from resin which has been carefully extruded and brushed to look like natural rattan, without the need for maintenance. Interestingly, these chairs are firstly made from a carefully shaped, fully welded aluminium frame which is then carefully woven using the resin based rattan material. The aluminium used in the chairs is corrosion and rust free for life - we try to keep these things simple.
WHAT MAKES THE COLLECTION WORTH THE PRICE TAG?
The rattan used in this collection is based on resin and as a result requires no maintenance except a simple wash down with a hose or a damp cloth. To add to that, the 6mm round rattan used is durable and very robust for outdoor use. The artificial rattan is guaranteed for five years and the teak has already lived a lifetime so we are very confident about its ability to stand up to the elements.
The furniture maker, S2dio, is a close partner of Out & Out Original and produces our designs exclusively for us in the UK. S2dio is a European furniture maker with offices in Australia, Europe and South East Asia and produces high end garden furniture focussed around teak, aluminium and high end wicker.
WHY CHOOSE TEAK?
We have many customers asking this question for which all get a very simple and clear answer. Teak is the only wood that is structurally made up to withstand the elements for generations. It contains natural chemicals and anti-oxidants which prevent woodrot and the nature of its wood grain means its one of the strongest woods around pound for pound. On top of that, the natural golden look is beautiful which only grows more charming with age as the teak greys and becomes silver. If that charming, aged silver patina finish is not for you, just sand the table down and oil it with teak oil and it will come up as good as new!
3-10 Working Days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Regency Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to make the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. Similarly, teak is also rot-proof to withstand outdoor . However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
• Stacking your furniture together and using one, large furniture cover for the entire lounge set will also help to protect it from the elements, just be sure to use the furniture's legs to secure to cover.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the teak and any build-up of dirt. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• The synthetic rattan used to create the chairs can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.