Enjoy timeless and traditional style with our classic Rembrandt Dining Table in mahogany.
If you prefer the timeless look of traditional furniture, then our Rembrandt Dining Table is the perfect choice. Measuring L.240 X W.100 X H.76cm, this table can easily accommodate eight dining chairs and pairs especially well with upholstered chairs to further complement its sophisticated appearance.
As part of our Balmoral table collection, the Rembrandt table is made from mahogany, a wood which exhibits superb durability with an attractive finish. This durability is evident with the table weighing a substantial 99kgs. The finish of this table has been even further enhanced with a specially applied rustic finish for an authentic look.
What we love about this table:
Our Rembrandt table gives a look of prestige to any dining room and is perfect for anybody looking for a table which will retain its timeless appeal and long-lasting quality throughout the years. The Rembrandt is the only table in the Balmoral collection to have four legs, each of which feature intricate detailing and shaping, coupled with a central bar through the middle which complements the traditional design.
Like all of the tables in our Balmoral collection, this table is available with free two person delivery as well as a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Rembrandt Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.