The Rio Dining Set pairs a 200cm dining table with some chunky rattan dining chairs.
The Rio Dining Set Includes:
This luxurious rattan dining set is a superb addition to any patio or decked area this summer, showcasing a generously sized 200cm dining table, constructed using durable aluminium. This ensures that the table is lightweight, yet sturdy enough to withstand the elements, being 100% corrosion free. For added resilience, this table has been heat treated and electrostatically coated in a chic and practical shade of charcoal.
The eight dining chairs included in this set are constructed using PE rattan, an artificial rattan which creates the same classic look, but is more hardwearing and maintenance-free. A powder coated steel frame also guarantees that these chairs are more than qualified to withstand the elements, whilst a polyester seat cushion means that the all-important comfort factor has not been overlooked! For maintenance advice on how to keep this set in good condition, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this set:
The table’s slatted design is a classic look which perfectly complements the traditional appeal of rattan. The dark grey colour scheme of this set successfully puts a trendy and modern spin on classic rattan garden furniture, whilst the generously sized dining table and eight dining chairs make this set perfect for family barbeques or garden parties with friends.
For your added peace of mind, we are pleased to provide this set with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst free two person delivery is available on all orders over £250.
FREE DELIVERY within 3-10 workings days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Rio Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring. The chairs are stackable so the set can be neatly stored away during the winter. • The solid UV protected resin used to make the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter. • Stacking your furniture together and using one, large furniture cover for the entire lounge set will also help to protect it from the elements, just be sure to use the furniture's legs to secure the cover.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating. • The chairs can be easily cleaned using soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary (removing the cushion covers), but other than that they require no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
• We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash,
or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.