This gorgeous sky blue Royal chair brings back flavours of retro with a modern vibe, it's stackable, maintenance free and is available in three exciting colours.
The Royal garden chair forms part of our latest designer garden furniture collection coming in three exciting new colours. The Royal chair is built on a maintenance free aluminium frame which is then carefully hand woven in an artificial colour matched rattan to give the ultimate retro look. Interestingly, these chairs are built from incredibly durable materials and will therefore stand the test of time, which is important if you want the flexibility to use these chairs both indoor and outdoor. Comfort is of the highest priority which is why these chairs have a high back and a specifically curved seat and back rest that is ergonomically matched for lounge comfort.
Why do we love this chair?
It's maintenance free, comes in an array of colours and is built from aluminium making it perfect for outdoor use. Apart from that its a stunning example of Australian product development having been born down under with The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (TOFS) who are Australia's leading garden furniture specialists. The Australian climate is incredibly intense, which bodes well for this range as it's proven track record under intense weather conditions give it the perfect seal of approval for the British climate.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Guaranteed for 3 years against colour fading and the aluminium frame will last a lifetime as it has been heat treated for strength and is electrostatic coated helping to completely eliminate any chance of rust.
General Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Royal Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture to keep it in good condition?
These chairs can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than they require no maintenance.