Relax in style with the Sanea Corner Lounge Set upholstered in modern grey fabric.
The Sanea Corner Lounge Set includes:
The Sanea Corner Lounge Set is perfect for those with a larger patio space or garden. This set seats at least six people and consists of two 3-seater sofas, one with a left arm and one with a right arm which combine to form an elegant corner lounge set. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the two sofas separately and position them either side of the coffee table.
The Sanea Corner Lounge Set has an aluminium frame which has been powder coated for the ultimate resilience, whilst the table top and sofa arms are made of eucalyptus, giving this set a rustic edge. To see the dimensions of this lounge set and make sure it’s the right size for your space, be sure to take a look at the Materials & Dimensions tab.
What we love about this set:
The Sanea Corner Lounge Set is a generously sized lounge set in an on-trend grey colour which allows you to truly make the most of your outdoor space during the summer months. For maintenance advice for this product, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
To top it off, this set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Sanea Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst this lounge set can withstand outdoor use, we recommend bringing it inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.