This modular lounge set can be rearranged to suit your space and your requirements.
The Santorini Lounge Set includes:
The Santorini Lounge Set is one of the most versatile lounge sets in our collection. Consisting of a left and right-hand sofa, both measuring L.112 x W.68 x H.59cm, along with two ottomans, each measuring L.106 x W.65 x H.29cm. This set is finished off with a compact and functional coffee table which measures L.68 x W.42 x H.51cm.
This set has a powder coated, aluminium frame for a high quality, durable finish, whilst the cushions are made from olefin, a synthetic fiber which is renowned for its colourfastness, durability and most importantly of all, comfort. For detailed cleaning and care information for this set, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
The crisp, white frame of the Santorini Lounge Set makes a stylish contrast against the deep blue cushions to give this set a beach-inspired look which is further enhanced with the slatted arms and coffee table. You may choose to push the ottomans alongside the sofas to create two chaise longues. Alternatively, why not keep all four parts separate to create a more social outdoor lounge space, or place the ottomans in front of the sofas and you can have your very own daybed. With this lounge set, the options truly are endless!
To top it off, we are pleased to provide a 12 month constructional warranty and free two person delivery with this item.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Santorini Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring. The chairs are stackable so the set can be neatly stored away during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
•To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.