The Scoop collection is perfect for those looking for a designer furniture set which is both compact and functional. The set is an ideal addition to a modern apartment or home where space is a premium but despite this, the set carries an exclusive tub chair known as "Scoop" which is both trendy and ergonomically comfortable.
The Scoop four seater dining bench set includes:
This compact four seater dining set is made from a solid hardwood construction and is both trendy yet hard-wearing and the resin based tub chair is made from solid UV stabilised resin making it durable yet light. The Clayton table comes in a beautiful "barrel" shape that gives it an original character and the perfectly veneered solid hardwood top provides a consistent and smooth finish from end to end.
The Scoop chairs are indeed a special feature. The are made from a combination of solid UV stabilised resin (the seat tub) and solid hardwood legs to give you durability and peace of mind. The best bit is the integrated and padded PU leather cushion which is easy to clean and incredibly hard wearing.
What we love about this compact dining set?
For us it has to be the elegantly designed Scoop chairs. With tub chairs being so trendy at the moment, we are fortunate to have stumbled across such a stunning design which is a new take on the traditional "Eames" shape. This combined with solid hardwood and white is a fresh and light Scandi look, which we are big fans of and we hope you are too.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Scoop Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• These practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but these chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.