The Bojan white bucket chair is a best seller and comes with a solid, high quality resin based seat with an integrated maintenance free cushion pad. When combined with tapered beech legs, you get a designer piece fit for the modern home.
There are quite a few options out there in designer furniture so we have brought a bucket chair with a difference. We've opted for stained beech legs with a clear lacquer, which are tapered and hand sanded to give a sleek and elegant feel. The beauty of the chair is in the natural organic legs which breathe warmth into any dining environment. Worried about maintenance and cleaning? Don't be, the integrated seat cushion is made from artificial leather and is impervious to most household accidents and the beech legs and resin bucket seat just need a wipe with a damp cloth.
GET CO-ORDINATED, MATCHING FURNITURE
WHAT MAKES THE COLLECTION SO MAGICAL?
This designer chair is perfect for the design conscious person who doesn't want to overstate their dining room but also wants good value for money. Importantly, we deliver this to you directly from the furniture maker to pass on all the savings to you. It is without question one of the better bucket chairs available today and for a fantastic price.
Have you thought about matching the Bojan chair with a dining table for a place to eat at teatime or work desk during the day? Check out our amazing dining tables. For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Free 3 Year
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.