The Industrial style black dining chair forms part of our designer chairs and stools range and comes with a solid resin tub seat and steel rod legs.
This industrial style dining chair forms part of our designer chair and stool range and is perfect for those of you looking for something trendy, which is also made in solid materials and is maintenance free. Our Industrial style chair has an ergonomically shaped resin seat and back and is mounted to a steel rod "eiffel tower" leg design. Goes with anything and everything!
Get co-ordinated, matching furniture:
What we love about this collection:
This designer chair is perfect for the design conscious person who doesn't want to overstate their dining room but also wants good value for money. Importantly, we deliver this to you directly from the furniture maker to pass on all the savings to you!
Have you thought about matching the Comfort chair with a dining table for a place to eat at teatime or work desk during the day? Check out our amazing dining tables. For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Free 3 year warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Comfort Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
These chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but these chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.