Get dinner party-ready with the 180cm Shelton Oak Bench - a sleek statement design you’ll fall in love with.
Meal times just got stylish. The simple industrial style of our Shelton Oak Bench pairs beautifully with any décor and is a contemporary alternative to a dining table and chair set.
Seating up to six people with ease and made from sturdy oak wood and delightful black lacquered legs, this 180cm dining bench option is ideal for formal occasions or everyday use.
To keep your dining bench in tip-top condition, please take a read of our Cleaning & Care tab. The Shelton Oak Bench is also included with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Please note: This bench is the same length as the matching Shelton table and is designed to be positioned beside the table rather than tucking underneath.
Benches add a touch of fun to any dining space, helping to create a relaxed and effortless look to set the tone for family meal times. Thanks to its industrial-inspired design, the Shelton Oak Bench offers sophisticated style.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order for each customer in your chosen style and fabric. Please see individual product pages for our current delivery time for made to order sofas and armchairs.
As each sofa order is produced for a specific customer and we do not hold stock of sofa at our warehouse, the normal cancellation period provided under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 does not apply and we are unable to cancel an order unless in exceptional circumstances deemed by one of our highly trained customer service staff. Instead of cancellation, we do offer a 30 day comfort trial where if after 30 days you are unhappy with the comfort of your sofa then you will be able to return it for a refund less our cancellation fee.
At Out and Out Original Ltd we have dedicated staff who manage our sofa order process from the placing of the order to its delivery and will be in regular contact with the customers to update on what stage your order has reached and when its estimated shipping date and estimated delivery date will be. If you have any queries please complete the pre-order delivery form by clicking here and our team will be in contact to discuss your query.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Wooden Tables Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?