This 6 seater dining set features an intricately designed dining table and maintenance-free chairs.
The Skagen 6 Seater 180cm Walnut Dining Set includes:
Part of the Scandinavian-inspired Skagen dining collection, the Skagen 6 Seater 180cm Walnut Dining Set includes our bestselling Bojan chairs in a walnut-look finish. The high quality resin seat and artificial leather cushion pad can easily be wiped clean, making this set a practical choice for the modern home. The chairs’ legs are made using high quality beech wood treated with a walnut-look finish for a rich and luxurious look.
The Skagen Dining Table measures L.180 x W.95 x H.75cm and has been constructed using solid walnut wood with an MDF veneer. This achieves a rich and natural finish which adds warmth and elegance to any dining space for a more affordable price. For advice on how to keep looking great, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
Named after Denmark’s most northerly city, the Skagen collection showcases understated yet elegant Scandinavian-inspired design. Attention to detail is evident from the table’s tapered legs, to the connecting panel and central bar which give this set a truly designer appeal.
For your added peace of mind this set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is offered free of charge on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Skagen Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.