Give your dining space an instant style update with this set which combines walnut and velvet.
The Skagen 6 Seater Set includes:
Add effortlessly modern style to your dining space with this walnut dining set from our Skagen Dining Collection. This set showcases a generously sized walnut dining table which measures 220cm in length and is 95cm wide and 75cm high. The table has been made using solid walnut wood veneer, which not only gives a beautiful, rich finish, but offers a number of other great qualities including excellent durability and resistance to warping and shrinkage.
Creating a stylish contrast against the warmth of the walnut are six luxurious dining chairs which have been upholstered in a thick, grey velvet, whilst the industrial-inspired black metal legs give this set an on-trend appeal.
What we love about this set:
Combining rich walnut, velvet and a touch of industrial style, this dining set is perfect for fans of eclectic design looking to create a distinctive dining area. Not only does the 220cm dining table offer plenty of space, the velvet upholstery ensures that you’ll be sitting comfortably at dinner time.
For maintenance advice on how to care for this dining set, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Skagen Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• If accidental spillage occurs on the chairs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
•The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.