Comfortably seating six people, this dining set showcases understated, Scandinavian-inspired design.
The Skagen 6 Seater 220cm Walnut Dining Set includes:
Give your dining space a stylish update with the Skagen 220cm Dining Set, featuring our bestselling Eames style dining chairs which boast high quality beech legs, treated with a rich walnut-look finish, along with a resin shell and artificial leather cushion which can easily be wiped clean.
Measuring L.220 x W.95 x H.75cm, the generously sized Skagen Dining Table offers plenty of space, making it a great choice for the family home or those who like to have some extra space for any guests. Solid walnut wood veneer achieves a rich and natural finish which is sure to complement any space. For advice on how to keep this set in superb condition, simply take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
With crisp, white dining chairs and a deep, luxurious walnut table, this dining set offers a stylish contrast which is fit for the modern home. Attention to detail has not been overlooked, with the table featuring tapered legs, a connecting panel and a central bar for a designer look.
To top it off, this dining set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty for added peace of mind, whilst our two person delivery service is offered free of charge on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Skagen Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.