This chic dining set combines Eames style chairs with an elegant walnut-finish dining table.
The Skagen 4 Seater Round Walnut Dining Set includes:
The Skagen 4 Seater Round Dining Set features our bestselling Bojan chairs in a new walnut-look finish. The Bojan chairs feature a sturdy resin seat with a superb quality, artificial leather cushion pad. This means the chairs can easily be wiped clean, making them a great choice for the busy, modern home.
The legs of the chairs are made using beech wood which has been treated with a walnut-look finish to give a luxurious appearance which matches perfectly with the Skagen Dining Table. This table has a 120cm diameter and is 75cm high, made using solid walnut wood with an MDF veneer. This gives a rich and natural finish which adds warmth and elegance to any dining space. For more information on how to keep this set in good condition for years to come, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
With a 120cm dining table, this set is the perfect size for those requiring a compact yet practical dining set which does not compromise on its stylish appeal or quality craftsmanship. Round dining sets are also a superb choice when it comes to creating an intimate and relaxed dining space.
For your added peace of mind this set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Skagen Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.