With over 10 different fabric options available, the Sofia 3 Seater Sofa can complement any home!
The Sofia 3 Seater Sofa is a generously sized sofa which has dimensions of L.217 x W.88 x H.70cm. This sofa has been created using our innovative triple layer compression system. This involves a combination of pocket springs, along with solid foam and loose fibres, meaning that you get the best of both worlds in terms of a sofa which maintains its shape, but still offers soft and comfortable cushioning.
A durable wooden frame gives the Sofia Sofa sturdy foundations, whilst the chunky legs have been made using grade A oak for a premium look and feel. As part of our made-to-order collection, you can enjoy the Sofia 3 Seater Sofa in more than ten different fabric options!
Please note: when assembling your sofa, the legs can be located inside a zip underneath the sofa
All our sofas come with a 5-year guarantee. We can do this because they are built using solid frames which are doweled, stapled and glued to last a lifetime. On top of that, our fabrics are so durable they are even fit for commercial use - we know this because they withstand 50,000 cycles on the Martindale Abrasion Test, which is the industry standard for testing the durability of fabrics against wear and tear. Domestic fabrics only require to pass 20,000 cycles and our fabrics withstand upto 50,000 cycles! To find out more about the Martindale Abrasion Test, click here to read our blog post.
We're really pushing the boat out here and although everyones idea of a comfortable sofa is different, we are confident that you will be thrilled with ours. So if after 30 days you still feel the sofa is not comfortable, you can arrange with us to return the sofa for a full refund!
We don't have hundreds of fabric options because we don't believe you can have hundreds of perfect fabrics. Our upholstery specialists select the perfect fabrics for each category in terms of both texture, look and durability and we are adding more as and when we find new ones we feel are worthy of the Out & Out quality standard.
We want to give you choice and variety that doesn't cost the earth. For us to buy sofas in bulk and warehouse them creates a lot of waste and is expensive. If you can afford to wait then you'll benefit from avoiding all the associated costs that some of our competitors have from middle men and costly warehousing systems. Every sofa is 100% Quality checked by one of our quality staff at the furniture makers and once this has happened, we'll ship it directly to you - no extra costs and no extra hassle.
Our Slow-Compression cushion technology uses premium grade pocket springs combined with a multi-density foam and fiber wrapping to ensure seat cushions give you unrivalled medium-soft comfort. This makes them retain their original look and feel throughout use and is a superior construction to typical solid foam block seat cushions which can become depressed and lose their shape over time.
Relax and enjoy the journey with our simple 5 step ordering process:
Before you place your order, take a look at the below pictograms so you can be sure that this sofa is the perfect size for your space!
We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them on stock so all we need to do is upholster them in your chosen fabric. Quick and Simple!
Once you've ordered, you'll be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time!
We've listed below some useful FAQ's but if you have other questions regarding caring for your new sofa just call us on 02037 728752 or email us on email@example.com and one of our in-house designers will ensure you get the answer you need...no matter how technical or simple it may be!
· We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the sofa lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
· Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
· If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
· Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.