Available in several colours, these chairs combine a durable resin shell with rustic teak legs.
Expertly crafted in Holland by Hartman’s expert team, these dining chairs have been ergonomically designed to adapt to all body shapes, ensuring balance pressure distribution and lumbar support, allowing you to sit back and relax. The Sophie chairs have been extensively tested in Hartman’s dedicated test centre on important factors such as durability, ageing and degradation, so you can be sure that they are up to the demands of outdoor use!
The seats’ are carefully crafted using polypropylene resin, a material which is renowned for its durability and scratch resistant properties, whilst the tapered teak legs add rustic charm to this modern design. For guidance on how to keep this dining set in the best possible condition, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
These bestselling chairs by Hartman have been designed by a team who have over 50 years of experience. Available in six different colours, these chairs are also UV resistant, so they will retain their colour despite exposure to the sun. Thanks to their combination of resin and teak, these chairs would look great paired with a wide range of tables.
For your extra peace of mind, Hartman also provide a 5 year satisfaction guarantee on the Sophie chairs (public use 2 years).
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Sophie Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The materials of the Sophie Chairs are colour-fast and dirt resistant. Ultraviolet rays will never make her lose her natural colour. Therefore Sophie’s beauty will last for generations and withstand indoor and outdoor use.
• Despite offering superb durability, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we always recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt.