The Talisa Glass 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
The Talisa Glass 6 Seater Dining Set brings together our bestselling Talisa Dining Chairs in Teal with our flagship glass dining table, the Bergen Dining Table to create an elegant dining set which is perfect for the modern home. The chairs also feature a sculpted resin shell which along with the dining table can easily be wiped clean for everyday maintenance, making this dining set a practical choice for the family home. For more detailed care instructions for this product, be sure to click on the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
The lightweight Talisa dining chairs weigh just 4kgs each, with dimensions of W. 46cm X D. 52cm X H. 77cm, whilst the dining table measures L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm, allowing it to comfortably accommodate six of the dining chairs. Both the table and chairs have elegant tapered legs which have been made out of durable steel and finished with a wood effect, giving you the best of both worlds when it comes to style and substance.
What we love about this set:
With the Talisa Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Teal you can experiment with colour whilst still creating a modern and airy interior scheme, with the glass table top successfully creating the illusion of more space. Attention to detail has certainly not been overlooked either, with the back of the dining chairs featuring embossed detailing.
For your added peace of mind, this dining set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• To protect the glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this. • The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove
any dust or crumbs if necessary.