The Talisa Glass 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
Give your dining space a style refresh with the Talisa Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in White. This dining set features six of our bestselling Talisa Dining Chairs alongside the Bergen Glass Dining Table. Maintenance can be kept to a minimum with this dining set, as the sculpted resin shell of the chairs can simply be wiped clean, much like the glass table top. To read the complete care instructions for this product, be sure to click on the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
Weighing just 4kgs each and measuring W. 46cm X D. 52cm X H. 77cm, the Talisa Dining Chairs are lightweight with elegant tapered legs which are also seen on the dining table. The legs of both the table and chairs have been made using durable steel and finished with a wood effect, ensuring aesthetic appeal and robust resilience in equal measure.
What we love about this set:
Perfect for those looking to create an open, airy and contemporary dining space, the Talisa Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in White successfully creates the illusion of more space, thanks to the glass table top. The chairs also feature embossed detailing across the back of their shells, giving their design an added dimension.
To top it off, this dining set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty and you can also enjoy free two person delivery, thanks to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250!
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• To protect the glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this. • The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove
any dust or crumbs if necessary.