Showcase your bottles and glassware in style with this superb quality parquet drinks cabinet.
Measuring 140cm in length, the Temis Drinks Cabinet has a depth of 32cm and height of 120cm. This cabinet has been made using oak veneer for an authentically rustic look for a fraction of the price, whilst black legs and handles add contrast.
The Temis Drinks Cabinet really optimises storage space, with space along the top to hang your wine glasses, whilst four wine rack shelves give ample space for storing up to twenty bottles of wine, allowing you to be well stocked for your next party! In the top right corner you will also find a small cupboard, which is perfect for housing any accessories such as bottle openers and corkscrews. The main body of the cabinet consists of two cupboards, which open up to reveal a central, adjustable shelf.
What we love about this product:
Here at Out & Out, our range of drinks cabinets are sure to add a touch of wow factor to your living or dining room space, not to mention being a practical storage solution for displaying and easily accessing all of your bottles and glasses. Attention to detail has certainly not been overlooked, with the wine racks being angled slightly downwards to help prevent corks from drying out, whilst the cupboard doors also lock for peace of mind when children are around.
You can shop with confidence thanks to the 12 month constructional warranty available with this drinks cabinet, in addition to two person delivery.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Temis Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
•Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.