Upholstered using superb quality fabric with a velvet finish, the Theodore Armchair adds a luxurious look to any space. Measuring L.86 X W.88 X H.104cm, this chair has a classic, high back design with button detailing, making it an excellent accent chair for living rooms and bedrooms.
A pine wood frame ensures that the Theodore Armchair has a durable construction to withstand daily use. For detailed cleaning and care information on how to look after your Theodore Armchair, as well as our general furniture assembly tips, simply take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this armchair:
With its retro-inspired, classic design, the Theodore Armchair certainly makes a statement. The Turquoise fabric used to upholster this chair adds to its decadent appeal, whilst thick cushioning makes it an inviting place to relax in front of the television.
The Theodore Armchair includes a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. Our delivery service also includes a two-hour pre-arranged delivery window.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Theodore Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.