With so many poly rattan options out there, what makes our Tree Trunk dining set different? Well, let us tell you...
Firstly, the rattan chairs are woven using a robust grey kubu style rattan which is 6mm wide giving it an incredibly charming design aesthetic which is both organic in look and feel but also incredibly hard wearing. The wicker used on these chairs is made from high density polyethylene, this means that the material is environmentally friendly, fully recyclable and maintenance free, making it an ideal choice for the garden.
To add to those superb garden features, we have combined these chairs with our stunning 210cm solid tree trunk table which is one of the most hard-wearing and unique materials to be used on an outdoor table. The tree trunk is made from an outdoor wood called Trembesi and originates in Indonesia. The beauty about this table is that each piece is unique as it is cut from an actual tree, that means it will have a "wavy edge" and be totally natural in its appearance. It is the ultimate organic looking table top, whilst being thick and strong. With time, like all natural materials, it will move and may experience some light cracks so we advise that the table is kept covered, this can be easily achieved by using a cantilever parasol or umbrella, alternatively if you have a covered patio that will also work.
WHAT MAKES THE COLLECTION WORTH THE PRICE TAG?
The tree trunk is unique as each tree is individual and thus every table is individually made. There has been no expense spared, the table top is a solid trunk construction and gives the ultimate natural look.
|Dimensions||Dining Chair: W.60 x D.64 x H.86cm
Dining Table: W.95-110 x L.260 x H.76cm
|Materials||Recycled FSC Teak and premium grade artificial rattan in Irish Coffee colour.|
3-10 Working Days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Two year constructional warranty
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Tree Trunk Dining Set FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the teak. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• Whilst teak is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your teak furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover to protect it from the elements, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
• The solid UV protected resin used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition, then we would
recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
• Stacking your furniture together and using one large furniture cover for the entire lounge set will also help to protect it from the elements, just be sure to use the furniture's legs to secure the cover.