The Valencia Wicker Lounge Set includes:
The generously sized Valencia Wicker Lounge Set comfortably seats at least six people, making it the perfect lounge set for getting the whole family together! The modular nature of this set means that you can push all of the different pieces together to create one complete lounge set, or keep them separate to suit your space.
The Valencia Lounge Set has a durable steel frame which has been powder coated for added resilience. However, it is the half-round wicker which gives this set its attractive appearance and rustic look, giving an open feel which is perfect for creating a relaxed outdoor space. To see the dimensions of this lounge set and make sure it’s the right size for your space, be sure to take a look at the Materials & Dimensions tab.
What we love about this set:
The Valencia Wicker Lounge Set doesn’t just look great, the eucalyptus flat arms act as a further place to put your drink or your phone, alongside the matching coffee table which measures 80x80cm and has a glass table top.
To top it off, this lounge set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst free two person delivery is also available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Valencia Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst this lounge set can withstand outdoor use, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
The set can be easily cleaned with soapy, warm water and a cloth once a year (removing the cushions), but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.